Sunday, October 26, 2008

I don't want to say anything bad but

why is it that a white boy is kidnapped in Nevada and it was on the headlines, you couldn't even go anywhere without seeing that blond boys beautiful face


So now there is a child missing in Illinois and really, the only reason we know about it is that the kids aunt is famous....seriously do you even think it would have made the national news?

is it me? can anyone explain to me why MSNBC has an artical abotu it without even a picture of the child, so you could say something if you saw him? CNN has a picture of him, you have to click for it, Fox News you have to search for hte story but at least they have a picture of the child there

this is frustrating

why is it not news? why is it not everywhere you look?

just wondering if there was a reason other than "he is african american"

is it me?

maybe I am jsut too grumpy this morning

I pray the little boy is ok

:(

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sadly, they're reporting on Fox that he's not okay....

I don't know why there were differences in covereage... but it's sad.

Carla said...

ah the lovely subtleties of racism. Well, not so subtle in this case.

*sigh*