Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Today we go to the epilepsy clinic

not worried
though I know this doctor made a big deal about her not having Autism
frankly I think he just so wanted it to be LKS and I am curious as to what he is going to say now that they have ruled that out. Two of the Drs are disagreeing this one we are seeing today, thinks she should be on Depakote for her seizures and the other one said she doesn't need it. we agreed with the one who doesn't think she needs it, since one of the side effects of that medication is thrombocytopenia...which means a low platelet count, which we just got over KWIM?

So it's going to be interesting
Dh is going to go with us, actually the whole family is going and Dh will sit with the others while I go in with Messy
then i think we might make our way to the public gardens

2 comments:

Jill said...

Good luck, MA! This is Jill, BTW ;) I kind of slacked on MySpace, let's hope that I can actually keep this blog thing up.

Nik said...

MA - keep me updated, you know I have plenty of experience in this realm. I'll be thinkin of ya'll.