Thursday, July 31, 2008

pardan me for a moment..I need to whine a tad

So I have been looking forward to the eye doctors appointment

why?

because I have been having major issues seeing things, and I need bifocals
I admit it I am old give me the bifocals so I can read the instructions on the medicine bottles

right?

only problem the eye trouble I am having is nto the result of far sightedness

bifocals wont cure the problem

the problem is tha I have cataracts

mild early cataract far too small to warrant surgery

*cry* I feel like I can't see a thing and the dr said it will only get worse until it's bad enough for surgery.


this explains my photographing problems
the fact that I can never get the diopter right

I just want to cry and than God I didn't go along with Dh and start the photographers business LOL

Ok only good news form here on out


The eye issues could be worse, but I can still see

Messy is doing well on the meds so far



and we are going away for the weekend To RI

1 comment:

katherine said...

Oh no about the eyes. I feel you on that. I have horrible vision.