Thursday, June 12, 2008

Well a crazy and wild night LOL

they had the fourth grade graduation tonight

FANTASTIC the kids sang and played their hearts out!!!
since the last time I went to a school play I had too little light and my pictures just really stunk
I had a plan, I would get there early and get a close up seat, and instead of using my silly telephoto
I would use my 1.4 and no flash....my plan was BRILLIANT!

except

I was not the only one who thought of it

not only did I not get a seat in the front...I didn't get a seat at all, do you believe it, I got there 30 minutes early and the seats were FULL . I had two little ones so we picked an out of the way corner of the back I had the total worse lens for sitting in the back of the auditorium.

Oh well DH did make it there after I totally guilted him into leaving work early
Boy was thrilled to see his dad there.

once Dh got there I did get a few minutes to pull out the video camera
so maybe something came out but I doubt it, it's a big room *shrug*

congratulations my boy
tomorrow they will have a picnic and then one last week of school, but I am unsure as to what they are going to do for a whole week LOL

I will post a new pic of him with his diploma tomorrow

gotta go watch the celtics

No comments: