Monday, June 9, 2008

In the name of God

A friend of mine said to me the other day "my pastor would be screaming at me if he found out I went to see Rosie O'Donnell" I said "that my friend is why i don't go to your church" I also added that I do not go around judging people, and that I think as a Christian you are supposed to love everyone no matter what.

Ok she agreed with me, but I don't think she really did. it's obvious to you that she and I are not the best of friends, she is someone who I met through the homeschooling I will admit that I was more than a little upset with her I really have very little tolerance for intolerance...yes I do know how ironic that is LOL I believe that some people use religion to justify discrimination. who cares if someone is Gay, or Muslim?

little did I know, but my boy was listening
So we had to have a few discussions about things I was not quite ready to discuss.

why does it have to matter so much to some people?
autum rainbow

PS how do ya like my new father's day Header?

No comments: