Saturday, January 8, 2011

school pizza!

Last night we had frozen pizza for dinner, I don't usually do the frozen pizzas usually we make our own but I really wanted to try one of them that I saw...well ok really I should say that I should never shop when hungry because it was the picture on the package that made me by It LOL and so I grabbed a cheese pizza for the little kids and a spinach and goat cheese one for me :-)


Well as I was opening the package I realize the cheese pizza is square Jessica was sitting there watching me put it on the pan and she said "is that a pizza?" I told her that it was a pizza  and she said "is it a pizza just like the ones my friends eat at school?" WOW so I will tell you that we never buy the school lunch with her, we figured it was too complicated a process and since she is such a picky eater she would be better off with sandwiches from home. she used to bring either cream cheese and jelly, or Turkey which has turned into just cream cheese and jelly every day. So getting back to the friends eating pizza I asked her if they had pizza in school today and she said "yeah and my friends like pizza at school, I like it too!"


OMGosh I think we might try it, maybe set it up with her Para to help her purchase lunch the next time they have pizza, I just think it would be really cool for her to do something different!

2 comments:

Leah said...

That could be fun for her! In my kids school they always do pizza on fridays, or at least some variation of pizza... sometimes it's french bread pizza, bagel pizza, ect so it might be a good way for her to try "new" things without it really being too different too.

Unknown said...

I think that would be GREAT MA - what a great way to make her feel included with her friends.

I loved school pizza growing up