Thursday, October 14, 2010

A Breakthrough?


LPS jess
Originally uploaded by machris (Mary-Ann)
My kids have all developed a terrible habit of dumping whatever is in their hands off on the table, all the time, so we have really have been working on everyone trying to keep the table clear at all times....more times than I can count lately I have answered the question "Can I draw now?" with "after we make sure the table is cleared" of course today I have been busy so have not made it a priority....In comes Jess from the school bus with her jacket on, and her backpack on, and without saying a word she started putting away the various items on the table, when it was all cleared she said "I can draw now right?" um yes you can sweetie Yes you can!!!

1 comment:

Leah said...

Miracles DO exist!