Friday, January 9, 2009

I think it's funny

first you have to understand that we do not use the kids nicknames usually at home....I may have occasionally called Mapboy "Mapboy" because...well he is always reading maps but it's not what we say usually.




Today he is showing me his racing game

"mom look at this it's so cool, you drive right into the volcano, and I'm so boosted up Nothing can stop me!"


little moo standing on the sidelines says in the same kind of voice "Nothing can stop the MAP BOY!!"

ROFL

that was very funny



I have a whine

Messy is on Lamictal for her epilepsy
we have been increasing her dosage slightly every week
can the doctors write the prescription for the maximum dosage instead of the beginning dose?

so every time we run out the insurance company wont refill the prescription because the thing says to take less than I am giving her *sigh*

and every time I call the Dr's office they always phone in another prescription for the same dosage, no matter how well I explain it to which the insurance company wont refill because it is just a prescription for the same thing, and she should have lots left over

*sigh*

So I need to call the Dr's again and get them to write a NEW prescription for the higher dosage before the insurance will pay...it's like an endless cycle

But it is not endless because we are now at 100 MGs a day and hopefully the blood test will tell us she has the right amount in her blood stream :)

No comments: