Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Target!

So we have known for awhile that a new store is going to be moving in near us...used to be a grocery store, but they moved.

The other day DH told me he thought he read on the sign it was a Target.

So I went and looked at the sign and could not find anything :(

So I did a little google searching :)

and :)

:D

yes Virginia there is going to be a TARGET right near us WHOO HOOO!

OK it's the little things that make me happy :)

maybe next year I wont have to battle traffic to go to a Target :)

tonight, um I mean last night, I was in traffic so long that I gave up on Target.

Ok i just read some more and it's not going to open until 2010.

1 comment:

katherine said...

So you're a little early on the anticipation. Just more time to look forward to it, hehe. =)

Hope you and yours have a very merry christmas!