Thursday, December 4, 2008

A Moo funny

sitting in the doctors office for Mapboy, who has strep by the way, she noticed a poster on the wall, it was a poster explaining what Asthma is and it had a picture of what lungs look like with various Asthma related issues. she pointed to it and said " mommy what's that!" so I told her that that is a picture of what lungs look like, I placed my hands on her chest and told her to breath deep, and when she did I told her that her lungs were like a balloon in her chest and they take in and let out the air when she breaths she sat for a few minutes looking at the poster, then she looked over at me and put her hand on my chest and said "wow mommy you have two weally weally big ones!" ROFL I almost fell off the chair :)

1 comment:

katherine said...

Strep sucks! I usually get it every year.

Kids say the absolute funniest and most honest things.