Tuesday, October 21, 2008

moo's test day

Today we go for the lovely tests they do at the urology department of Children's hospital

Please pray that they find she has grown out of this kidney reflux thingy

and and wont need surgery, or will no longer have to take antibiotics every day.

we have 4 appointments today, starting with the first test at 10:45 AM and the last one is at 4:30 PM


Messy's fields trip has been canceled due to weather


and I can't find my recipe for apple pie I have a folder full of my favorite recipes, but the apple pie one is not in it

:(


I tried to google but, do you know how many apple pie recipes are out there???

LOL

2 comments:

musicalprose said...

I hope all goes well!

Liz said...

hi... my haley had the reflux and was on antibiotics until she had the deflux procedure done last year. that went really well. chloe, on the other hand, has had issues w/ her hydronephrosis and will need surgery next month. :( not looking forward to that. i'm glad her reflux has improved but i know what it is like-- you just don't want them to have to take the antibiotic every day and deal w/ those tests....